Saturday, May 14, 2016

A Message to Chutz La'Aretz Rabbonim?

I saw the below video warning from HaShem on Neshama's website Going Home to Yerushalayim. Thanks much Neshama!

Should this not get into the hands of the Rabbonim and to every maggid shiur  in Chutz La'Aretz? Those that will not watch the video should at least be given photos to look at. I have taken screen shots of the video (see below the video), so that I can print them out and give to the women to give to their husbands in my community. I will also make DVDs to pass out. Please do the same.

Seems to me that HaShem has sent the Yidden and the goyim many simans/signs to do teshuva/repent. Let's pray this video - (coining Neshama's intro on her blog) as Explained by Rabbi Glazerson, This Bible Code seems to be a Prediction or Pre-Event Warning of:  Nibiru, Asteroid, Iyar and Tishrei which are all seen in the Code - will awake everyone, especially the Yidden, from their slumber.













3 comments:

  1. Thank you Goldie. It is mind-boggling the resistance. If they cannot even deal with child abuse in the community, how are they going to deal with what is expected via Nibiru? So entrenched. I really worry so very much for those I love who are still in America who are sincerely dedicated to HaShem and His Torah. So many warnings. There are only 224 years until 6000. All the things that are supposed to happen in the so-called "End of Days" needs to happen first. Which way will it be? Has anyone even thought about this? The OTHER THINGS the Torah says about these "end of days" – not just Nibiru. Everyone is concentrating on this Nibiru, but doesn't the Torah tell us of other events, Mashiach, the Third Beis, Techias HaMeisim? In what order. After writing this, I decided that it would be a good post. So that's what I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neshama! Your post on this is wonderful! Todah Rabbah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete